We know that this data is extremely important, and therefore we do everything to guarantee its safety and confidentiality.
What type of data that we collect?
Data from website browsing
Our web site has a form in which we collect the following personal data: first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address, company. Some of this data is mandatory (specified by an asterisk “*”): last name, first name, e-mail, company.
We download cookies onto your computer to measure the audience share of the website. In this respect, we do not process personal data, but only anonymous demographic information such as number of visitors, recurrence, age range, device and operating system used, language preferences and screen definition.
You may deactivate all or some of the cookies in the settings of your browser.
Your IP address is anonymized.
Data from the use of the application
Our mobile application has a “Profile” section in which we collect personal data such as: first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address, address, date of birth, driving license. Some of this data is mandatory (specified by an asterisk “*”): last name, first name, e-mail, driving license if a car is rented.
We also keep your data generated by use of the application: type of vehicle rented, date, duration of trip, reported incidents.
For what purpose do we process this data?
We need this data for several reasons:
To execute our contract and provide our service>
We need this data to meet your requirements
- Processing of your request
- Provision of service to users: vehicle rental, real-time tracking of available vehicles, use history
- Provision of analysis tools to the client on the use of the vehicle fleet
Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing
If you sign up to the newsletter or accept to receive promotional e-mails, we keep your e-mail address in our database to send you these messages on a regular basis. In this case you will receive:
- E-mails informing you of promotions or of specific subjects that may interest you concerning the Flexy Moov service.
The cookies that we download onto your computer help us improve our website and our application, in order to offer you a better experience.
To comply with our legal obligations
If a driving offence is committed, we send the identity of the offending driver to the competent authority.
Who are the recipients of personal data?
The only recipients of your personal data are Flexy Moov and its service providers.
- Flexy Moov’s authorized personnel
- The designated controllers of the client company have access to the use data of the shared fleet.
- Flexy Moov’s subcontractors, who are the service providers that collect the data to help Flexy Moov to provide its services.
- Flexy Moov may also provide your personal data to the competent authorities when this is legally required.
Furthermore, we may have to inform the client company in the event of a serious incident or non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- Account data: this is kept for the entire period that you are a user. On cancellation of the offer by the company or deletion of your account, the data is deleted within two months.
- Fines: data is kept for the time required for identification of the driver (or suspected driver) responsible for the offence that triggered the fine; this period cannot exceed 45 days after reception of the fine. However, certain information may be kept for longer (up to 12 months after reception of the fine), if it is subject to an intermediate archiving policy.
- Promotional and commercial activities: data is kept for three years following the last contact
- Data used to measure the audience share of the web site and application using cookies: 13 months.
What are your rights concerning your personal data?
In your “Profile” section in the application, you can display your personal data and amend it at any moment.
You also have the following rights:
- Access rights: at any moment you may ask to receive a copy of your personal data that we have and obtain additional information on the way that we process it
- Right to rectification: you may at any moment rectify your personal data or supplement it
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): you may request for your personal data to be deleted, if you withdraw your consent, if the data is no longer necessary, if the data has been unlawfully processed or if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this is an alternative to the right of erasure
- Right to object: you may object to Flexy Moov pursuing the processing of your personal data, particularly for the sending of promotional and commercial e-mails or newsletters. A link at the end of these e-mails can be used to unsubscribe from them automatically.
- Right to portability of data: you may request to retrieve your data to re-use them for another service.
To exercise these rights contact us at this address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have to check your identity before you can exercise your rights in order to safeguard your privacy and personal safety.
Security of personal data
This processed data is protected by measures that are adapted to its level of sensitivity.
Owners and managers of client accounts have access to their personal space using a password for which they alone are responsible. Flexy Moov declines all responsibility if this password is shared with a third party.
Who processes your personal data and who can you contact?
Flexy Moov, whose head office is at 13 avenue du Maréchal Juin, 92630, Meudon, France, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
For all questions regarding your data and its processing or the exercise of one of your rights, contact the person in charge of protecting your data at this address email@example.com.
A Société Anonyme (public limited company) with a share capital of €500,000.
SIREN: 848 715 595 RCS Paris
Head office: 13 avenue du Marechal Juin -92360 Meudon, France
Infographics and illustrations: Flexy Moov
Director of Publication: Anaïs Boudard
Hosting: Heroku Inc., head office located at 650 7th St, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States
Our data is hosted within the European Union.