Your task will be to identify, define and generate sales with B2B clients who will launch and operate an innovative urban mobility service with us.
Are you a motivated, self-reliant and sensitive to environmental concerns?
You understand the challenges of growing sales, especially with major corporate accounts, and you want to take up the very many challenges offered by start-up?
Join the Flexy Moov adventure!
We aim to make mobility simpler for businesses, by providing employees with self-service electric vehicles – cars, bikes, scooters and motor scooters.
What’s in it for the company ?
- An all-inclusive solution: safety, maintenance, insurance etc.
- A mobility solution for employees that offers flexibility and well-being in the workplace.
- A solution to legal obligations: corporate mobility plan, France’s “LOM” law, corporate vehicle tax.
- Generate, according to targets set, a plan of commercial actions aimed at identifying target companies, decision-makers and projects.
- Carry out prospection actions to win new clients.
- Organize and coordinate Flexy Moov presentation meetings in coordination with the marketing team.
- Understand and raise awareness amongst clients/prospects of mobility issues and build a solution adapted to a spirit of innovation.
- Draw on in-house expertise (marketing, technical, legal) and on partners to organize pre-sales initiatives, build offers, product lines and the related contracts.
- Ensure after-sales customer relations, organize and take part in steering committees to ensure optimal implementation of products sold, in support of the CTO and external partners.
- Organize meetings with the marketing team to discuss the necessary changes to the roadmap to ensure that the technical solution is truly consistent with the requirements of B2B or local authority clients.
- Track targets and results: orders, sales, invoicing, margin, inflow.
- Be able to make suggestions concerning promotional actions aimed at raising awareness of products and their developments amongst the clients you are responsible for.
- Produce activity reports on the clients you are responsible for and take part in monthly and weekly activity meetings.
- Implement, with the marketing and product teams, active monitoring of direct and indirect competitors: positioning, pricing, selling points, etc.
- Take part in trade fairs, seminars and all promotional actions of the company and its services
Skills and experience :
- Business school, Master’s degree or any other relevant training/experience combination
- Between three and 10 years’ experience in negotiating with major corporate accounts (we are looking for diverse business developer profiles)
- Experience in prospecting and developing a profitability-oriented major corporate account
- Basic knowledge of the legal concepts in product and/or service sales contracts.
Your profile :
- A thirst for challenge and a start-up mindset
- Focused on clients and their priorities, responsiveness
- Sensitive to ecological concerns
- A good team player
- Responsiveness and quick decision-making
- Good writing and negotiating skills
- Customer-centric and attentive
- Ability to manage several commercial products at the same time
- Creative and curious
- Self-reliant, meticulous and organized
- Good oral/written communication and presentation skills in French and English
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the following reference BizDev.